Around and Around and Around

Around and around and around till the world is just a blur and you fall onto your back in the cold,white forest blanket. As you look up at the bare trees above, the cold creeps into you jacket and turns your face to a bright red. The beautiful cold starts to turn you numb as the light flakes kiss your body. You can't stop staring at the beautiful frozen art work falling to the grown even as you feel your body get colder and weaker. You are at wonder by the sky above that you can't even feel you arms and legs go numb and your eyes slip shut.

Elizabeth2001This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 2:41 pm
I really liked this and think you could add more to it.

max.stumpThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 2:35 pm
I enjoyed this, and I really like how you make something so simple seem so complicated. However, I feel like you definitely could've done more with it.