Dream | Teen Ink

Dream

May 18, 2017
By Miguellll BRONZE, Dayton, Ohio
Miguellll BRONZE, Dayton, Ohio
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

It was just a Saturday morning exactly like any other and I was just brushing my teeth and out of nowhere I heard an explosion that was so loud it shook my house. Being curious and wanting to know what the explosion came from right away, I turned off the water and ran outside. After seeing what I saw then and there I could not unsee it. The rotting smell and the horrific sight of the chunks of my family members bodies scattered all over the ground haunted me, But what caused it you ask? A plane.Thats right! A plane and it crashed in the big open field across the street from our house. What was my family doing out in the field anyways? And why were they all outside that early in the morning? Suddenly out of the corner of my eye i see a red frisbee and i thought to myself, Dang it! Why would they play frisbee without me? They never spoke a single word about frisbee to me and they never even told me they would go play frisbee in the morning. Maybe thats why i never see anyone in my house when i wake up… They deserved that to happen to them.
But all of that is besides the point though, the real question is what caused the plane to crash? Shortly after asking myself that i started to see snakes emerge from the plane. Snakes of all types and sizes, It was horrifying. It looked like a scene straight out of that movie “Snakes on a Plane” well i think thats what its called. I then ran into my house, grabbed my phone, and alerted the police. After alerting the police I went to run outside and as soon as I opened the door, I opened my eyes and woke up. Thank god it was all just a dream.