That one day... | Teen Ink

That one day...

By rruth17 BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware
rruth17 BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware

She was new, new to everything. She left her past, her house, her job, her everything. Yet she remained confident in what she was doing. No matter what she made a decision that she will not give up.
All she wanted was a new beginning and she got it. Moved to a place where she could change her identity and live a brand new life. Changed her name from Abigail to Zara. Zara had a wonderful life she had a great home, parents, fiancé, a good paying job. Even though she had everything all she dreamed and wanted was to have a brand new start to place where no one knew her. She had everything, but she was not happy with her life. Every day as she went to work she wondered “what’s my life? Why am I forcing myself to settle? Why am I not happy?” she questioned herself every day.  One day she decided that she was going to quit her job and moved to place she had always dreamed of going. Australia.
Zara was a very well-known interior designer.  Every single celebrity wanted her to design their homes. She was the highest paid designer. Yet she decided to leave her job. Her reasoning is that she wasn’t happy doing that job. She loved to design, she hated that she had to act a certain way because she known. All she wanted was a brand new start. Now that she has a new start she knew exactly what she wanted to do. She never wanted to look back after that. Not to look back at the love of her life.
Joey was her dreamy, handsome fiancé. She had to leave him. Even though she wanted to be with him. She decided to put her needs first. She wanted to take her happiness back. There came a day were life was going great she was having a great day she made new friends, rented a 30th floor apartment with a tremendous view. A person gave her a visit. She had no clue who that was, yet she opened that door. He told her some news that changed everything in a split second.
He came and told her that she had to leave the country or she would have been arrested. She questioned that certain person many times. All he said was you have a week to leave or you will be arrested. She could not think for another sec. Her breathing was faster and faster, mind pacing so fast, hands trembling. Not knowing what to do. The one person she knew and who came to her mind first would be Joey. She called him, she was on a verge of a nervous breakdown. He calmed her down and then he told her to stay calm and that he would come and figure everything out.
After joey came she just fell to her knees and started sobbing. Joey told her that no matter what he will always love her. Later she sat down and she explained everything. Joey immediately told her that they need to go back she refused to.  3 days passed by Joey and Zara still in confusion. All of a sudden she felt something that she never felt before. She felt relief, a feeling that seemed that she was free. That’s when she realized she was waking up from a coma.
This will certify that above work is completely original