Tonight | Teen Ink

Tonight

September 5, 2016
By Warped_Septiplier17 BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana
Warped_Septiplier17 BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana
1 article 0 photos 2 comments

Tonight, pain rushes through you, distracting you from the agony of the real world.


You feel the intense burn of the blade dragging across your skin because you’re so damn tired of living in a judgemental world. You tried so hard not to because it kills your best friend to know you cut, but tonight, you just couldn’t help it. It was your only way of coping. You tried everything, and even though your friend says its okay and kisses your forehead reassuringly, you still feel like you failed her. You go home later that night, and you take your blade for the final time, and make 1...2...3...4...5 deep cuts on your wrist, you call you best friend to say your final goodbye but she doesn’t answer, so you leave a voicemail telling her you’re sorry. Your father comes in to wake you up the next morning, and discovers your dead body lying on the floor. He drops to his knees in overwhelming agony, and refuses to believe you’re actually gone. When your best friend finds out, she’s devastated. She goes home and shoots herself, just so she can be with you. Thats what happens Tonight, Tomorrow, and Everyday. Nothing can change this vicious cycle. It’s a very true horror story.


The author's comments:

Keep your strength up. You never know who would miss you