The Decision | Teen Ink

The Decision

May 27, 2016
By LamontCraig BRONZE, Indianapolice, Indiana
LamontCraig BRONZE, Indianapolice, Indiana
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

                                                    The Decision

      It was 10 a.m. and Lizzie was on her way to a party with her friends Katie and Diane. They were 21 and Tony but Lizzie was only 18 and in her senior year in high school. She had her finals to take to my room she should have been studying but she was out celebrating with her friends. She wouldn't not even go if she didn't know Katie and Diana since 3rd grade. They are her best friends and have been with her for a long time.

     They left 20 minutes later. and 5 minutes later I was at the party. Katie told Lizzy and Diana that she'll go get drinks. Lizzie said she just wants water but Diana told her but they're going to have a good time tonight because he had a big test tomorrow. Diane told Kate to get them some real drinks. Lizzie told them she doesn't think she should because she had finals tomorrow and she really does not want to fail. She said she really should be studying right now she has to get taken back home. They told her it would be okay you will ok have we ever pointed you in the wrong direction. Lizzie said no I've known you since 3rd grade you're my best friend's. Lizzie knew she was underage but she said okay I guess I could have one drink.
   
      It was a few minutes after Lizzie had drunk her drink she was really sleepy. Lizzie told Kate and Diana she was ready to go home. So they left the party and dropped Lizzy off at home. Lizzie got in and fell right asleep at 5 a.m. she had to get up at 7 a.m. The was the next morning Lizzie woke up went straight to the bathroom and brushed her teeth and washed her face. She put on her clothes but I should put on her clothes she looked over at her and learn and realize that it was 11 o'clock she has missed her test.
    
     Lizzie will stop the house and went right to school. When she arrived at school she asked if she could still take the test. The woman at the desk told her there was nothing they could do about it. Lizzie was stashed the rest of the school year. She knew she had messed up badly. Summer had finally came and Lizzy takes the test but she has one hour every day until she finished the test. They will not let her into college without the test being done. One week later she is done with the test she only has a few weeks of Summer left. The test will take a week to get there and graded and sent back to Lizzie and it will take a week for the college look at her test. Lizzy regrets going to the party. She gets her test results back and she looks at it and dropped to her knees.
    
     She started to cry with tears of joy because she had passed her test. She said at least one good thing happened. So she goes to college for a year and she has a lot of work to catch up on. She struggled at the start she barely passed her first classes at the beginning of the year. She is doing really good now she is A and B student in college. Is it looks like she will go on to have a good career.

                                                               The end.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    


The author's comments:

Some of the Decisions you make will affect you life or soon future.