Forever is just a word. | Teen Ink

Forever is just a word.

By MissMayhem., BRONZE, Glendale, Oregon
MissMayhem., BRONZE, Glendale, Oregon
1 article 1 photo 0 comments

Part 1

I woke up from the blazing sun, why the hell was I outside?
I wasn't outside. I was in the green house. "Murphy!" I tried to yell, but I couldn't.
I was tied up. Mouth, duct taped. Suddenly, The door opened.
It was Luis. What was HE doing here? Oh yeah, he brought me in here, like, an hour ago. I was out for that long? He started to talk.
"We all have a destiny. This, won't be found in drugs, or in the bottom of a rum bottle. It's found in happiness, love, and peace..." He started to walk away.
I made a murmuring sound from behind the duct tape. He cocked his head to me.

"I'll love you forever, Mina." Then turned out the lights. Locked the door, leaving me on the cold, hard concrete floor.
Forever.
Not forever. Murphy rescued me, as if on cue.
"Mina, are you okay?" he said unstrapping me from my tappey death.
I nodded, coughing.
Two years later, we got married.
A week later, Murphy died. Murder. His murdering was on the exact same day Luis said he'd love me forever and no one would stop it.
Luis.
Luis killed Murphy because Murphy and I got married. I told the police, but they couldn't find Luis.
Another week, Grady. My best friend. Apparently crushing on me.
The same day (not date) as Murphy.
A week again, Tuesday. Same as Murphy and Grady, I got a note.
"I told you, I'll love you forever."
Luis.
I spent the next week at my mothers house. Luis didn't know where she lived.
I came home, feeling safe, secure, and refurbished.
I opened my house door. I gasped as i saw the words on the walls, furniture, and everything else.
Forever.
Forever.
Forever again. Why me? Why always me??
I heard a noise from the closet. I approached with caution.
I opened the door slowly...
A walkie-talkie hung on the clothes rack. I ripped it off.

"Who is this? What do you want from me?! Why are you doing this!??" I screamed into the toy. I voice laughed from the walkie-talkie.

"You know who it is. I want you. Forever." They laughed again. This time, not in the toy. I spun around.
Luis. With a sly look on his face. And a knife at hand.

"Forever, Mina. You happened to escape two years ago. But," he let out a small chuckle, " you won't this time. Promise." He swung his knife at me, and struck me in the head.
Gone.
Forever.

This just came to me one day. I just have a special knack for making up stories.