the rain keeps falling | Teen Ink

the rain keeps falling

By ironXwing BRONZE, Valley Stream, New York
ironXwing BRONZE, Valley Stream, New York

Friends, what are those?  Is that even a real thing?  The definition of friends is the people who are close to you and will be there, FOR NOW ,friends never stay.  They will always end up leaving somtimes its ok but usually it's not and they end up being fake.  The saddest part is when you have friends that you considered family and then that's over.  When you have a group of friends like this, there's always that one person in the group you connect with the most.  Well picture this, you're a guy and there's a girl, you've hurt her in more ways than you can count and out of nowhere something changes all of that and you spend the rest of your time trying to make up for your mistakes.  You never wanted to get close enough to get comfortable because you're scared she'll leave because you continue to make mistakes.  In your head she's your bestfriend and you would take your life for her.  She says she would do the same but deep down you know and always known she will never feel the same but you love her enough to continue being her friend.  You've done so much bad but you've done good as well.  You threw her a surprise party, you were getting her a giant teddy bear for her birthday, and you've spent almost every holiday of that year with her.  She knows this all and that group of friends you have is gone now you stopped being friends with them and she's all you have now.  Bad thing after bad thing keeps falling in your hands all over you but she's your protection she makes you happy enough.  Arguments, fights, disagreements ,lies ,distrust she sheilds you from it.  It all comes at you at once and keeps coming and that girl the one who was your everything, leaves and gives up on you because of the others. Now she's gone.  there's nothing in your life.  Whatever happens to the boy after this doesn't matter because in the end you look outside and god didn't lie, the rain keeps falling,does it stop.?

this is somewhat based on atrue story on a group of friends of fell apart and now do not speak but that guy who got left out and didnt have no one became happy and enjoyed his life