Note from Dr. Millsbury of the Donallyn Bridge College | Teen Ink

Note from Dr. Millsbury of the Donallyn Bridge College

By WillCrimble SILVER, Houston, Texas
WillCrimble SILVER, Houston, Texas

We think in colors that we cannot express or see. Colors that have no place on an Earth built with substances, colors that the human eye could never understand. The eyes do not see these colors, however; the remain sloshing in our tucked away bowls in each head. Can they spill? Sure, if you want to un-rupture a jug of snalliwogs to informally corner you in and of yourself; then quickly transport you to unknown destinations in the creeps of the universe to be beaten and left to die on your own time. More often than not, something like this will happen when you see the intangible colors; or so concerned groups of parents have warned to their spawn.

Here am I, a concerned old canary, handing out advice like a drunkard exudes vomit onto dark streets. Such a mess.

I realize, of course, that a vomit analogy is ill-expected coming from a supposed man of my status, but my larger status, the larger hoop that envelopes the other, is frightfully unborn into realization. This process is what makes the hoop visible.

Every problem we could encounter or have encountered is, without a doubt, a mere hoop within another hoop. Within each hoop that we find ourselves conjuring, living or reenacting in, are smaller hoops that can lead to larger hoops. And in the same hoop that we would find ourselves, we would be able to know for sure that the same hoop is in a larger hoop, and that is in larger hoops, and that, in those that are even larger. The hoops are always preceded by another that it stays inside of. Under a closer view, some link together, and some are separate, but their numbers are so high that eventually all of them are connected, and all of them are set apart. What would affix the vision is how close it would be to the hoops. 

Experiment in writing as a character