New Orleans | Teen Ink

New Orleans

By EscapingfromReality GOLD, Syracuse, New York
EscapingfromReality GOLD, Syracuse, New York

I will follow when you prove you can lead.

The new autom air bit gentaly at her already rosey cheeks. She attempted to concele herself farther into her coat trying to find some sort of esacape from the rapidly chilling night. The sun was playing peak-a-boo with the moutians, cauing the sky to turn from the beautiful pale blue to the dusty pink she so loved. Alexandra had always been a night owl. She loved to scope out the town when the neon lights glowed with false promises Lovers and haters come out to crowed the streets. The fried aroma hits her hard. Each breath causing a dep intoxication, drawing her in even more. Exited, slurred chatter fills her ears, something causeing her to laugh out loud. But what she truly stalked the streets at night in New Orleans for...was the music. The sweet meloudus smooth Jazz. Trumpeters stoped the blaring blasts to suduce her, sax's slowed it all down to match her breaths, the soft beat of the drum seemed to thum, thump, thump in perfect rythem with her heart. Slow steady, The unusaly soothing of there raspy voices kept her on the street all night. Her dream. What she craved more than anything in the world...was to play with them. Every night enchanting people with the sounds of love. Drawing others in, just as she was. To blow her brass so sweetly the Gods would stop in heaven just to listen to her play and fall in love. "Soon" She whisperd, letting the sight, smells, and sounds of the rocky cobble road bleed into her, becoming apart of her. "Soon"

Life is what you make it. Enjoy. :)

on Dec. 17 2013 at 8:43 am

Thank you. :)

on Dec. 16 2013 at 10:20 am
Dr.FeelGood GOLD, Allemen, Iowa

"is oxygen a gas?" brought to us by my friend the blonde.

great job once again.