Broken | Teen Ink

Broken

By Dawn8722 BRONZE, DePere, Wisconsin
Dawn8722 BRONZE, DePere, Wisconsin

Aria Grey was a beautiful girl with a gorgeous soul. Her weakness was herself, and slowly she started to crumble. She was a cheerleader, drawer, dancer, singer, and a victim. She lived on 9220 Oakland Lane, so did Skylar Tanyian. Skylar was the complete opposite of Aria. Every morning Skylar would wake up at 4:45 a.m., just to curl her golden locks of hair. Where as Aria would wake up at 6:00 a.m., and savor every last moment of sleep. Skylar would swing open her closet doors, and step into her best dress. Aria would drag herself out of bed, and throw on the first pair of pants she found. They would both walk to the raggedy old bus stop together.

"Ewww you smell horrible!" Skylar would yell out to Aria.

"Thanks I try." Aria would say sarcastically. As the slow, broken-down bus rolled up, they started pacing toward it. Aria would always go first, Skylar would stick out her perfectly tan leg. Aria would stumble over herself as Skylar would say

"Walk much?" Trying to contain her laughter. Aria would just try to avoid her snotty remarks. Skylar would follow after her, greet Mr.Lanyip the bus driver, and take a seat. Aria would clunk her feet up the stairs, and sit in the only empty seat. Skylar would yip-yap on the whole ride to East High School. Aria would dig her her beat up MP3 player.

What do you think so far?