You + Me = Never | Teen Ink

You + Me = Never

June 17, 2013
By aSimplesmile. GOLD, Fallriver, Massachusetts
aSimplesmile. GOLD, Fallriver, Massachusetts
10 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
"The most Beautiful thing about a Girl is confidence."
"Just want to Make it !"


Everyone has there own thought about Love.
Some think its Amazing .
Some think it Sucks .
Some think Love isn't Real.
In my Perspective - I honestly don't know what Love really is for me.
The day i met you i felt a rush in my stomach - like if there was a storm in there . But in a more Lovely way to say it And a way we all know of - It was Butterflies that roam freely in there.
I told you I Love you and guess how many tears i shed for you and all you do is shrug and move on .
The amount of nights i spend thinking of you and praying that you would give me a chance at least one.
The letters i write to you and the songs i listen to that remind me of you .
You Don't seem to pay attention , Im just a random person to you , Oh No even better a Person who you can play with there feelings .
But I'm the stupid one who always seems to run back to you to be broken once again .
You Don't like me and I Love you
I dont know what love is to me anymore .
Basically Now You might just be a chapter in my great book of life .
i just Don't know how to stop loving someone who i developed so much for.
That hammers my head every day , Its like taking away Honey from a Grizzly bear or Taking away a special toy from a 3 year old .
Why cant you and me work it out it ?
It only takes two loving hearts .
But Oh Yeah ....... Im The Only Love heart here.