Knock me down

Everybody struggles through different dilemmas each and every day of their lives, my biggest dilemma is finding a book that is not only interesting but long enough and never ending. I find that books are like life in a way, each book must come to an end, and each life must come to an end. The memories and words don’t leave though; you can read a book over and over again just like you can remember a memory over and over again like a film strip flicking though your mind.
‘Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers’
I don’t see advice in my friends and family, I see advice from the curious knights in shining armour, or the thirteen year old girl who fought her parents for the rights for her own body even though she knew it would end with her sister’s death. Books have made me stronger in a way that I cannot explain. I am braver than I may seem, I am stronger than I look and I’m smarter than you assume.
So remember this, anything is possible and the magic is in us. If we try hard enough, concentrate a little more, dream a little bigger, anything is possible. I will stand up for myself; I will knock you down like you have knocked me down many times before. I am human but you shouldn’t ignore the inevitable. One day, you will regret your harmful words.