The Worst Date Turns Out To Be Fine

Last Saturday me and Caleb went on a date to the movies. We were going to see "FrankenWeenie" so we could laugh all day long, but some man, his wife, and kids ruined it for us. I was son mad when we were in the theater lobby in line,and this man and his family cut in front of us like some imaginary person was saving his spot. So then Caleb looked at me , and new that I was angry so he told me to calm down.
So now we've got our popcorn, candy, and soda. Now we're headed to the movie theater calm and relax. we get ready to watch the movie, when the loud obnoxious family walks in. They sit right behind us.
During the movie they were smacking popcorn and their kids pulling Caleb's hair and throwing food in mine. Caleb turned around and was ready to say some chose words.
When I said, "Caleb don't do it their just kids." We were so mad half the time that I suggest that we leave.
He said, "No I paid good money for this we're staying." When it was all over the wife came by.
She said,"I seen the way looked at my kids and if your little girlfriend didn't tell you to turn around." I'm not going to finish the rest of what she said but it was awful.But we didn't let it bother us we walk of like good citizens.

CammyS said...
Oct. 31, 2012 at 10:17 am
It's a nice plot, but you might want to work on your grammer and punctuation. There are a bunch of fragments and such, and the writing sounds a little stiff.