Soul jumper

Time changes. Time shakes. Time kills. Three unmistakable sentences rolling endlessly in my mind. Three sentences; three unforgiving sentences that control life and everything in it.
Time is limitless if you think about it correctly. Thinking and knowing are the only tools able to kill or warp time. Time on this earth is precious, that time is called life.
All these words; these useless unforgettable words roll around my head like a ball going down a endless hill into oblivion. Slowly I withdraw from those thought and step up to the ledge. My life brushing away as gently as the wind and clouds building up around me.
A bridge. Amazing how a bridge can look so sinister. A bridge that constantly helps and serves such worthless creatures like me. This isn’t right; turning around I step off the ledge, feeling the grip of the stone cold tarmac.

Tess B. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
It was impressive for removal of writers block.

IssaK said...
That was a pretty amazing story for just trying to remove your writers block!

MineSkipe replied...
Oct. 2, 2012 at 3:41 am :
lol, thanks

BlueSunsetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 1, 2012 at 9:12 am:
I liked it, but I didn't love it. I think it's well done however I was a bit puzzled when I read it about the bridge. But, that's only my opinion. All in all, you've done a good job x

MineSkipe replied...
Oct. 1, 2012 at 4:38 pm :
thanks, i wasn't really looking at what I was writing; it was just a way of getting out of writers block.