Trapped | Teen Ink

Trapped

By JackieMena1 DIAMOND, Bellflower, California
JackieMena1 DIAMOND, Bellflower, California

"life can always bring you down but always try hard to work around the problem and find a solution" -Jackie Mena

pushing yourself to the limit. Taking down everyone with it. Not seeing what was really wrong, but focusing on what was going on. Taking yourself to desperate measures, only to find the doors locked and the place is empty. Figuring out the signs is getting confusing. You race for the door but there's no where to run, trapped in your skin, is what has become. Facing them is getting harder now, your enemies are out to get you, their out on prowl. Speaking in words only one would know, but you've never been here before. So how would you know? Anger, bitter, fear, and the pain still lives on, of all of those people who kept egging you on. Drowning in the pain of what you've become. Shadows emerge from places of the unknown and you're surrounded, Trapped and motionless, what has come of this? you open your eyes only to find a blinding light? "will i get out by the end of the night?" you tell yourself over and over but the pain still lives on. Stuck in a horror film. You never thought you'd be in. Trapped behind the bars of your imagination.