The Hidden

We are all hidden in some way. we hide our inner desires, feelings, and put on a facade to keep people from looking in. Whenever you laugh you feel as if you want to cry, and whenever you cry you want to laugh. You do all these things to keep from being different or to just "fit in." No one can fit in perfectly bu they will seem to. Later on they will think about how well they held their mask of being normal and berate themselves for not doing better. They will repeat to themselves that they could have been better and finally when they know no one is here they will pour out all their sorrows in their tears. The next day they will wake up, create their mask, put it on, and try to make it seem real. The are not hidden fro the world but they want to be hidden from having to see themselves as more feeling, and in their mind weaker people.

Inkslinger said...
Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:57 am
Naturally, I love it. :) It's only to be expected, though. :D keep writing, Ms. P. :)

FreakyDarlingHarper said...
Lovely, my friend, very good. :) Not, of course, to say that I would expect anything less of my lovely plot machine. All in all, amazing piece! More must be posted!