So Close | Teen Ink

So Close

February 29, 2012
By VannaJo BRONZE, Hemet, California
VannaJo BRONZE, Hemet, California
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Today you are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you." ~Dr. Seuss


You had your chance already; you almost had him; you were so close; but she stole him right out from under you; you never even saw it coming; it was a goodbye in a text early in the morning; you spent the rest of the day wondering if you could you have done something to make him stay; you were so close; all in all it was his choice to walk away; but now here’s another chance to take back what you almost had; could it be all you thought it would be; would it be better; but you tend to over think things sometimes; so maybe you’ll just wait and see; but you can’t help but wonder if he’s thinking about you; how you two were so close; are you on his mind as much he’s on yours; does he wonder if he’s on your mind; you want to ask him how he feels so bad; but you don’t want to scare him away; you’re so close; you can picture yourself with him; he’s everything you look for in a guy; and more; can’t he just be yours already; some of your friends say that you’re too good for him; but they’re just jealous; who wouldn’t be; he’s cute and funny and athletic; what else could you ask for; every girl would love to be him; but your so close; you’re almost there; this could be that second chance you’ve been waiting for; hoping for; is he hoping for it too; are all of his friends jealous; why can’t you just be together already; it seems like it’s never going to happen; but you’re so close; just like before; before when she took him; when he disappeared without a trace; you’re so close yet so far; you can almost feel the relationship brewing; everyone would think you two are the perfect couple; like you two were meant to be; you two just fit so well together; don’t give up; you’re almost there; you’re so close.


The author's comments:
This is about a guy that you want to be with so bad. You can't stop thinking about him that you're overthinking the whole situation. But you're just so close.