"Unwanted" | Teen Ink

"Unwanted"

Tear drops full of unwanted shame feeds underneath the flesh. What's in the past is now living in the present, appearing randomly causing nonstop agony and grief. Scars.…So many scars buried below the flesh that once freed a raw anguish that forcefully caused the body to crave for a desperate escape. Lacerating this pain that has an unwanted ineffective healing that constantly lies within the flesh. A blind temple with the determination to fight is surrounded by four hard unbreakable walls, yet powerless by the blinded possession that seems to have complete control of this temple. Healthier temptation than ever, starts oozing through the unbreakable walls attacking the mind and body. A crack in the walls seeps through a slit of light...A little cry out for freedom... Oh mighty light of heaven, burn the poison that is corrupting this temple. Set your inner light free... free from this unwanted.

The devils motive is to destroy, disconnect and death. By speaking life and walking in faith can send down a blessing in your life that can destroy and disconnect what the devil has planned for you now and in the future.