Survival | Teen Ink

Survival

February 3, 2012
By matt.bullen BRONZE, Vancouver, Washington
matt.bullen BRONZE, Vancouver, Washington
2 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Breathed i did, vigorously,
closed my eyes and opened, nothing was a dream, nothing is a dream, unless you close your eyes and never open until your mind sets your imagination free. You sit and watch as your two fight and you sit and watch, wishing you could do something, but you never can stand up. Survival, is what it is, trying to live through the life that exceeds you, drowns you in fear. But fear shall not take you over, you shall take over fear for that is survival, the takeover. To rid of these terribles and to learn. But shall you stand and let fear take you from? No, shall you take control of this monster, this demon, and overcome? Yes, because there is always hope for there to take over survival. You shall open your eyes and see that this world is your course, and you must get through to the very end. This is no dream, this is no fear, this is no game, but this is what you shall be: Fearless, in this jungle where you shall survive, and live through the world that you see.


The author's comments:
This piece reminds me of what life can do to you. It can do terrible things, what i want people to learn is that there is not nothing after more is taken away. There is infinity at its highest, and people should take what life can give you now, and move on. To forget what terrible obstacles have come to their way, and to exceed in what their hearts follow.