The Most Wanted | Teen Ink

The Most Wanted

By Catch SILVER, Willow Springs, Missouri
Catch SILVER, Willow Springs, Missouri

Never ever give up! Don't listen to what people say they will just try to shove you in the dirt. Listen to your heart.

My name is Rose, I am missing. I went missing on my birthday, October 19. I was walking down a deserted street when I fell on an uneven sidewalk crack and I lost conscious. When I woke up I was I the middle of the forest. I stared to look around and I realize I don’t know where I am. I don’t know how I got here.

At least I look the same. I still have brown curly hair that hangs below my shoulders. My eyes are brown that turn green and hazel. I still have on my Arrive Alive bracelet and my hair tie.

Whoever is looking for me don’t believe any imposters. I always carry around my hair band and my hair is normally always up. I almost always have on basketball shorts and a tee-shirt that has a logo on it. My bangs are almost always down and they hang down to the center of my cheeks (curly).

Well if I knew where I was I would be at home or at a horse show right now so FIND ME PLEASE!

UMM I think I just herd mu stomach growl. Why’ll I and lost I will try to eat and sleep and find my way out of here!

My cell phone is not working here but I would like to call Hollie, Monica, Mom, and Dad about now. I am really lonely and sad. Today I saw a light in the dark forest so I walked towards it and I am in this strange room with Hollie, Monica, Mom and Dad. Hollie tells me I hit my head when I fell and got knocked out. Wasn’t lost but I thought I was!