Love The Skin You're In

She looks down upon herself, thinking that she's too fat. So she takes several steps closer to the bathroom stall.

He holds his breath, focusing hard to not check out the group of guys tables away. So he laughs with his friends and practically inhales his food.

She raises her hand to her mouth, already looming above the toilet. Never liked puking, did she. But for her, it was the only way. The only way to make her already thin body thinner.

His concentration is hard but he can't help but notice other guys with his peripheral vision. It's beginning to become too much. He focuses harder on not seeing them. But he does. Resistance is futile.

The contents of her stomach eventually come spilling out into the toilet bowl. She repeats this process, wanting to be free of the calories. Soon enough, her stomach is empty and her throat is burning.

Too much. It's becomming to much for him. He stands and exits the cafetaria. Needing to be away from them, he decides to go where boys usually don't. The girls bathroom.

She splashes water on her face and rinses her mouth. Wanting the stench of vomit to be gone from her breath, she eats a breathmint. Looking regretfully at her "fat" one more time, she leaves.

He walks down the hall, cursing silently. "Like girls! I have to like girls. Not guys!" he tells himself, over and over. Then he sees a real pretty girl emerge from the bathroom. But no matter how he tried, he couldn't bring himself to like her.

As they passed eachother, neither of them noticed what the other loathed about themselves. Their own flaws invisble to all but them