Begin with "I forgive you"

“I forgive you.” Said Angel.
“Really? No pranks, no mud, no darts?” I asked.
“No, why would I torture you with mud and darts?” she replied with a smirk.
“Okay… … but I’ll be watching you!”

She walked away “innocently”. That was my little sister, my evil little sister. She is the master of pranks, the overlord of torture, she has been setting up pranks for me since she was 6! Oh, how I curse the things she could buy online!

I crept to her room to spy on her, I thought: could she be hiding a flaregun in there? Or is she plotting her revenge? Why did I accidently kill her pet hamster? I only wanted to take a picture of it, and then it just fainted! She seemed to notice me so I made a run for it. I only took a few steps and I tripped. She came out and said: “Dear brother, your shoelaces are untied, let me help you up.” She reached out her hand. “No! Get away!” I got up and ran to my room, she could be hiding a shock button under her hand!

I couldn’t sleep, she may creep in in the middle of the night pouring ice cold water on me! The night went by slowly, I stayed up long enough to make sure I was safe. Why? Because my parents will never believe that she could do all those evil things. “She wouldn’t hurt a fly, she’s an Angel.” They say.

I quickly wash myself up and went downstairs for breakfast. When I got to the dining table, Angel was pouring milk into my cereal. “Bon appetite!” she smirked. I looked at my bowl of cereal, could it be poisoned? Will it give me diarrhea? I said: “I’m not hungry, I’ll just go to school.” I ran outside. Well, at least she can’t bother me in school, but for some reasons, I'm still worrying. School went by fast, I can’t pay attention at all!

I got home, she was coming out of my room. “What are you doing?” I screamed. “I was just helping you clean your room, it was so messy!” I started looking around, she might have planted a bomb under my bed, or put dog food in my clothes! I’ve turned my room upside down and I still can’t find anything.

“Angel! You are driving me crazy!” I yelled. She came in holding a hamster in her hands. “But… …but…” I couldn’t speak, the hamster had just came back alive. “Oh Jerry? You thought you killed him? Ha ha ha! That was just the new trick I taught him, watch! Jerry, play dead!” The hamster fainted, she turned and walked away laughing evilly.

I relaxed, I could finally stop worrying. “Hallelujah!” I cried. I opened the bathroom door. “BOOM!” a baking soda volcano bursted just as I opened it, red “lava” splatted all over my bathroom and me. “Angel!” I screamed. She yelled:”like my new science project?” continued with her evil laugh. And live sadly ever after.

bea. said...

this is SO obviously taken from a show on Nickelodeon

Good job retelling it though

try to be a tad bit more original next time ;))

Kenniekonglee replied...
Oct. 8, 2011 at 4:17 am

ok, I'll keep in mind.

thanks for the comment!

Amberiscool said...
This is copywrite you saw this from a show called Drake and Josh. You can get arrested beacuase of this delete it while you can

Kenniekonglee replied...
i only had some ideas but i didnt write their names and i gave them credit, so.... still?

hhhhhhhiiiiii said...
Oct. 7, 2011 at 10:25 am

i was pretty good

Kenniekonglee replied...

'i' was pretty good??

is it supposed to be 'it'?

if it is then thanks~!

if it isnt then , ok, u were pretty good , too? i think...

thanks for the comment anyways~

cheeeeeer6 said...
Oct. 7, 2011 at 10:12 am

eh... ive heard better

Kenniekonglee replied...

really? can you share some with me so i can get better at this?

thanks for the comment anyways~

oh, and , uh, im only 14...

averagexauthor said...
loved the ending<3

Kenniekonglee replied...
thanks~~ L: