YOU ARE NOT MISTAKEN | Teen Ink

YOU ARE NOT MISTAKEN

Have you ever made amistake in your life??? have you ever felt regretful because of s thing you've done?? are you now suffering with the consequences of what you've done the past day?? do you feel guilty right now?? Well, if your answer to all these questions is YES, you're not alone my dear. . .Everyone makes mistakes! you're a liar if you say you dont! Everyday in our lives, we commit mistakes - in School, in our homes, in our works, etc.

Sometimes its very frustrating, isn't it??.,., and most of the time its really disapointing. We, young people, we often recognize mistakes in love. Whenever we have break-ups, in the end, we tend ti say, "I made a great mistake. . .I made a great mistake of loving that stupid person." Well, its just but normal to say those words.

But what if everyday we'll be saying those words?? wouldn't it be so monotonous?? if in every mistake we make, we feel regretful and frustrated, wouldn't it be so tiresome? Hey, we are not born to suffer. We are not born to do mistakes all the time. . . be regretful and be frustrated!!

Just imagine of a people who thinks life is a suffering. . . that in every single day is another day full of trials, problems and mistakes. I know you wont like it. But if you do, you better change the way you think right now. Be honest to yourself. I know you don't like it! I believe that people want to live a WORRY-FREE LIFE. Well, that sounds unreachable, doesn't it??? Perhaps, to those who believe they are hopeless, It's yes. . . but they lose hopw in the first place?!

Always remember that after a long cold dark night, morning comes. . . morniings are signs of a new hope. As long as you're alive, there's always hope. Anyway, only dead people don't have another morning, do they????

Now, having a worry-free life means walking with confidence - walkning with a positive outlook in life and with a clear direction. Perhaps it would sound difficult. . that it doesn't sound as easy as it seems. That's why, we need hope. if mistakes have been a part of your system, so let hope be!!! and with hope, comes faith. Now, start thinking that you are not born to suffer. . that you are not born to commit mistakes in your entire life. Then, know your purpose in life.

If you find trouble knowing your purpose in life, well, ask HIM - the one who created you out of his great LOVE. In his word, if you happen to read it, it says there, "For I know the plans I have for you, says the lord; plans to prosper you and not to harm you; plpans to give you HOPE and a FUTURE."

Take this as achallange to your self. As one as said to me, "Never stop believing that you can do better every time. if all else fail, dont forget that an ordinary YOU has an EXTRAORDINARY God to back you up!!!!!

Reign said...
This is a very nice pick-me-up.

Ktaylorxo GOLD said...
Ktaylorxo GOLD, Little Egg Harbor, New Jersey

Everybody in this world will hurt you. You just gotta stick with the ones worth suffering for.

The grammar was so off I couldn't read it....