Why Me?

Why am I not rich? Why am I not a millionaire? These are the questions most people ask themselves. Why am I not pretty? Why am I not a rock star? I have different questions. Why am I not free? Why do they hurt me? Why me?

Do adults ever tell you that you are lucky? Chances are they did. And you probably ignore the truth behind their words. Are you not free? Do you get beaten everyday? Who cares if you can’t get that hot, new toy. I don’t own a single toy. I don’t even own a bed or clothes that fit me. I am treated like dirt. Why me?

Do you have clean water? What about food? If so, why do you complain? You don’t like vegetables, so you feed it to the dog. Why can’t you enjoy that life-giving food? I wish I could eat those nasty green beans, or that disgusting broccoli. Instead I eat rotten fruit and grass. Be thankful for the vegetables you selfishly throw out. Why do you get to throw out food that I need? Why me?

Do you hate your parents at times? Why? Do they abuse you? They only try to do what is best for you, and you ignore them and hate them. Why give them the cold shoulder? At least you have parents. At least you have someone who loves you. I have an owner who beats me because he is mad at someone else. I am his rag doll. Why me?

Instead of asking ‘Why are things not going MY way?’ try asking ‘How can I help others’. Why won’t they but me a new cell phone? Why this? Why that? Why, why, why, why, WHY?! Try helping those in need who ask ‘Why me?’. Again I ask, why me?

twinsisterslove said...
Jan. 11, 2012 at 9:56 am:
I want your opinion! What do you think?

alluneedislove99 said...
Jul. 28, 2011 at 5:28 pm:
wow. i feel gross write now....lol that's good! so true, i thought it was gonna go a whole different way till i read the quote box!!! loved it!

luv2run2299 said...
Jul. 28, 2011 at 1:33 pm:
This writing is so true. It really gives you time to be thankful, and see a way to help others. I love it! KEEP WRITING (:

andromeda13 said...
Jul. 27, 2011 at 9:57 pm:
a real eye opener!!! you have a talent, keep writing!

DinoNugget said...
Jul. 27, 2011 at 6:41 pm:
That was amaizing.  I feel a little guilty now...  That's the power of a writer, though.  Great job.  I'm totally favoriting it.

coly33 said...
Jul. 24, 2011 at 1:09 am:
that was really really good im really sad now though but it was really good got me thinking you know!

k_luvs_you said...
Jul. 23, 2011 at 2:05 am:
Wow. This gave me a reality check. Thank you for that. Great topic.