When...where....suicide | Teen Ink

When...where....suicide

By hannah_baker_101 BRONZE, Dallas, Texas
hannah_baker_101 BRONZE, Dallas, Texas

What happens to us? Does anyone really know? No. No one will ever know what the future holds. People are idiots and they will stay that way forever. That is just how the world is, we are stupid and then we die.
People are temporary. As my mother says, along with a bunch of other people, “The only constant is change.” People change. People move away. People die. People chose to end their life while others don’t have the time to choose.

Those people who get hit by cars, or hit by a stroke, well, they never thought about dying. They never had a chance to prepare. And then there are the people that have time to prepare.

This is really what this story is about. It is about my friends. It isn’t about me. I am not that selfish, to tell my story when my friends are much deeper, much more important, plus our stories are very intertwined. But, for the purpose of this tale I will be the bystander. I will be the schwa in the story, the person with invisible powers.

This story is honestly about my two best friends, Ally and Samantha, or, Sam. So turn off the T.V., put on your snuggie, and grab a box of Kleenex and prepare yourself for what has happened in the last few years.

My friends are going through some hard times right now and so I took pieces of their stories and put them together.