i no longer beleive in miracles

By , westchester, PA
i look out the window, rain falls, and i wish it would just wash me away. my mom's headlights fade away into the night, she is not coming back, not this time, and even though i know this, every part of me wishes for her to turn around and come back to us, come back to me. what did i do to make her want to leave me, was it something i did, or was it just me being here? i would bring her back if i could, but i can't. this is the reel world, not a fantasy, and miracles don't happen.

marzapan said...
this is butifull, good job. keep on writing. :)

Jayanna said...
Mar. 8, 2011 at 10:44 am

Nice. You did a pretty good job, and you can try adding more lines. I especially liked the last sentenced.  Would you mind reading some of my stuff too? It's:  Through the devil's eyes.

thanks, and keep it up, you've got great potential :)

Jsweetness said...

its a really powerful piece, especially considering that its 1paragraph. awesome job. but i think breakin up some of your sentences would be a good idea, especially the 2nd sentence. 1sentence paragraphs also make more of an impact--just a sugestion.

great piece! keep writing=). and look up some of my pieces while your at it. thx=)