My future idea | Teen Ink

My future idea

January 26, 2011
By Allie Strycharz BRONZE, North Tonawanda, New York
Allie Strycharz BRONZE, North Tonawanda, New York
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

If I ever had to guess where I would be in a year I would have to say working hard in school trying to make something of myself. It would be very cool to see myself in the future if I had that option. Unfortunately I do not have that option. As a high school student, I dont usually see anything abnormal or strange throughout the day. A doctor or a police officer on the other hand, might see a thing or two that might shock someone like me. You see, if I could I would fast foward my life and see what I have become. I would love to be one of those few people who see crazy things and can actually live to tell it. So, I have decided to create something wonderful that the everyone can use... a time traveler. Thats right! a real live portal that transports people into the future. It can't be that hard!If we can make planes fly and rockets go up into space, then we should be able to go back and forth into our own lives and discover what we don't already know! My only problem is that I have no idea where to start with this... oh well... I guess thats just another idea that will have to be put away until later.