I Won!

There once was a fellow. A good fellow. A kind fellow. He was the kindest person you will ever meet. He held doors for other people, he held elevators for people running in late. One day, this fellow woke up, with a chip on his shoulder. He thought it would pass. On his way to work, there was a woman with tons of shipment boxes trying to open the door to the office building. He didn't help her. He just walked right in without even acknowledging her with all of her heavy boxes. She must have been shipping Christmas presents to her loved ones. It was Christmas season and everyone was jolly. Even the fine fellow, until that morning. He walked up to the elevator and got in. He was all alone and the woman with the boxes. She was running towards the elevator. What did the fellow do? He did the exact opposite of what he would have done any other day. He pressed the "close doors" button and it snapped closed. Why was this fellow acting like this? Had something happen the night before that got into his head. Was someone getting on his nerves? This was so not like the this fellow. Once the fellow got to his office, his assistant that is always pleased to see the fie fellow, was busy talking to a woman. Not just any women. it was the women with the boxes. A million things ran threw the fellows mind. How did she get up here so quickly? What was she talking about with his assistant and why? The answer was soon to be answered. The woman with the boxes went into the fellow`s office and placed the presents on his desk. She was from the Book of World Records book and was rewarding him with presents. The fellow had won! he won the award of doing the most good deeds and acts of kindness ever in the word. From the morning to night, the chip,finally, flew off of his shoulder and he returned to his, jolly, good, kind fellow, he was known and loved to be.

mandaloreP said...
Good story, but check your grammer.

spazzycam replied...
Yeah i saw al of the mistakes right after i put it online.

mandaloreP replied...
Yea happens to me all the time. =/

spazzycam replied...
I will be sure to double check my work so its PERFECT and thanks for writing a comment!

spazzycam said...
Dec. 4, 2010 at 9:46 am
Hey guys please read all of my other stories if you liked this one and if you didnt like this one try again with another one of my stories and post a comment and rate it!!