Lie to Me | Teen Ink

Lie to Me

November 14, 2010
By MorganWhite BRONZE, St-Joseph-du-Lac, Other
MorganWhite BRONZE, St-Joseph-du-Lac, Other
3 articles 1 photo 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Love has no gender :)


He raised the back side of his hand, and swung it, striking her hard across the face. Her head turned with the force of the slap, and her long dark hair moved swiftly with her.
Her face stung with pain, and tears sprung to her grey eyes. Slowly, shocked, she turned her head back to face him.

There wasn't a glimmer of remorse in his eyes.

Nothing.

"Leave."
She muttered.
"Leave now."
He took a step towards her, arms extended.
She shook her head, pushing his arms away.
"Just go!!"
She screamed, teears streaming. Her face was numb with pain.
"Just get out and leave me alone!!"
She'd turned her back to him now, but before she could take a step forward, he moved swiftly in front of her, embracing her.
"Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it, babe, you know that. It was an accident."
She thrashed against his cold embrace, crying.
She was sure she'd have a black eye, a nasty bruise.
"Don't touch me! Get out!!"
He held her tighter.
"C'mon now. I told you I was sorry! Let's go, let me make it up to you, baby, I'll show you I'm sorry."
He let go of her breifly to reach for the zipper on her jeans.
She screamed and continued to push him away."
"NO!! Abel, stop it!!"
Ignoring her cries of protest, and barely dodging her flailing arms, he continued to rip at her pants.
They were down to her knees in a second, and she fell to the ground, unable to stand while fighting him off.
"Get off me!!"
She screamed, squirming on the carpeted floor.
He grabbed her wrists and slammed them on the carpet above her head.
"C'mon baby, just shut up and let me make it up."
he began kissing her neck and when he moved to kiss her lips she spat at his face.
An angry darkness clouded his eyes, and he grabbed her roughly by the throat.
"You s***!!"
His voice boomed through the empty house. He lift her head off the ground before slamming it back down again.
A solid pain shot through her skull, her vision blurring for the brefiest of moments.
He struck her hard across the face again before getting up from where they'd fallen.
"I tell you I'm sorry, I try and make it up to you, and this is how you repay me?!"
Abel spat on on her this time before walking over to the couch. He grabbed a peice of cloth off the couch, that had been thrown there earlier. He wiped off the spit on his face before throwing it at her.
"Clean yourself up. Your parents will be home soon. You tell them ANYTHING, Alyson, so help me.."
He trailed off, shaking his head, and walked out of the room.
She turned on her side, curled up with her knees to her chest, and sobbed.


The author's comments:
Uhh. I'm currently working on a new book, and I thought I'd give you guys a sneak peek!