I want to Kill Him (Part 1) | Teen Ink

I want to Kill Him (Part 1)

September 27, 2010
By AniBursaly BRONZE, Sun, California
AniBursaly BRONZE, Sun, California
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Let me tell you how to measure a man, when his world starts to fall see how tall he stands, it matters not how many times you fall down, what matters most is how many times you rise." Clifford Harris aka T.I.


Have you ever hated yourself, literally? I have, well not have, I always hate myself. My life is just filled with drama that never ends. It will only end, if I die, I can't believe death is going through my mind right now, but I'm sick and tired of drama right now. I have a hard life, my life is rough, its confusing, and its filled with so many downs, that I can't even get up anymore. Life? What is life, if you can't live a single day of life normally, something bad always happens, I can never be a normal kid, girl, teen. I can't be like everyone else. I don't think that I have had one day of a normal life. I always make mistakes that’s why I hate it so much.

Artur, I hate you. Oh I really do, we were best friends for 3 years, and you use me like that. How could you. Remember the old days when we used to “Hang”, when you would ask me out and I would always reject you? Remember? Huh, I remember perfectly. You were a good guy back then, but of course some good guy like you, had to change. I remember when you cared for me, but now you always talking crap about me. I can't believe I invited you to my grandmothers house, did something stupid with you, and let you out. I shouldn’t killed you, I should of hurt you, before that mouth of yours spread everything, but now everything I did with you got out, now the guy Avo, that I'm in love with, doesn't want to hear a peep out of my mouth. Its your fault, no wait its mine. Its both our faults. I can't believe myself.

I wish Avo can just hear me out. Oh yes I know what I'll do I'll lie, tell him it was by force, tell him I didn't want to do what I did, maybe he'll forgive me and wipe the slate clean. I should lie, but will he see the truth by looking in my eyes. I don't think so, I'm a very good liar. Deny everthing, and kill Artur. Yes I will kill him, an urge inside of me is making me crazy, I want to kill him, and keep his flesh, right next to my bed, and he wont speak a word of what I did. Not anymore, he wont embariss me. He won't have anything to do with me, he'll be done.

Now its time to answer to the text Avo left me, I still haven't replied to. The text read “Ani I hate being lied to, why would you do that to me, you said, your were helping your grandma out, why was Artur there.”

I replied, “Avo I invited Artur because, we needed to fix a problem we had, he forced me to it, put my head between his knees, Avo believe me, please. I promise you, it wasn't me. Baby please forgive me.”