Truely A Nightmare!

It's 2:00am and I wish that I was sleeping. Your in my head like a song on the radio. I don't know much but I gotta get next to you. I close my eyes to get you out of my mind. But I just wanna get next to you. I get up I go to get dressed. I grab my bag and head out the door. I wait at the bus stop, I think, I wonder, why you won't get next to me. Through school I go. Watching you get next to her. My worst enemy, and you know it. Thats why your doing it! BAM! I slam my fist into my locker door. You turn and look, cock an eyebrow and roll your eyes. She flips her hair also rolls her eyes and turns away. I scream, inside my head. I hate you but I love you at the same time. I din't know what I can do to forget you. A minute later, I walk by you two again. She snuggles up to you and wraps her arms around your neck. You put your arms around her waste. She moves close to you and starts to kiss you. I scream, this time aloud. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I then wake up in a cold sweat. I roll my eyes, laugh and fall back on my pillow. It's 2:00am and I'm glad, I'm the one who gets next to you.