Nature's Dream

I stared at the red-brown little mountains or hills as mark calls them. They are beautiful. Covered with millions of trees and inhabited with lots of life. Surrounded by lush green little patches of land under them. Mark calls these little pieces of land hidden valleys. It is breathe taking. I wish we could stay here forever. It was so peaceful, so clam, almost like time itself had slowed down.

I smiled at the sunshine. It was truly beautiful. I fell down on the green grass, it was surprisingly soft. I gazed up at the baby blue colored sky. It, too, seemed peaceful in its own way. Little streaks of clouds dance upon the sky as if it was a stage and the people below were the audience.

On the ground, it seemed that each single rock that I saw was strange shaped and formed. It was like each rock’s shape had its own meaning to the rock; it was like the rock’s personality. The flowers were like jewels ion the meadow. Little burst of color popping up in and out, in little short spurts leaving you begging for more of the life of the burst of color.
So many words could sum up this moment. Peaceful, Beautiful, Breath taking. So many more words could sum up what I feel in this meadow. Happiness, hopefulness, peacefulness, and love. If only we could stay here forever. If only we could escape. If, if, if, if only this was real. If only it wasn’t a dream. If only . . .

WritingLoverForeverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Simply beautiful. The descriptions were vivid and a feast to the imagination. Reading this was very calming to me. I <3 this!

CrazyWriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 22, 2010 at 3:48 pm :
Thank you!

AshArt said...
Jul. 21, 2010 at 5:03 pm:
This was beautiful. I felt like I was there. In this amazing, wonderful, imagenary world.

Aug. 22, 2010 at 3:48 pm :
Thank you!