Just a Regular Morning Before School? | Teen Ink

Just a Regular Morning Before School?

June 24, 2010
By laceywilson BRONZE, Huntington, West Virginia
laceywilson BRONZE, Huntington, West Virginia
4 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
What does not kill you makes you stronger. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


One morning before school there were two sisters getting ready to go to school. Paige was hogging the bathroom as usual and Gabby wanted to get in there well they finished getting ready. Then Paige heard her alarm go off n her phone to go wait for the bus. It was still dark out side when they went up to the drive-way. Then Gabby looked down the road for the bus instead of seeing the bus she sall something run across the street. then Paige's phone rings it is a text message from a unknown number. It says " I see you and your sister." She read it to her sister they had no idea what to think. So they race down to the house lock all of the doors. She got another message and it said, " So you think your safe? Haha." so the girls call there parents and they said we will be home soon.

They heard a knock on the door Paige looked out the peep hole she had no idea who it was. So they stayed very quite. After they tought they thought that the person was gone they stared to talk then they heard a window shatter. They dassed out of the door to the garage. There parents got home andt they heard a chainsaw then screaming, and gun shots that went through the window. They ran as soo as they got in the garage they sall blood all over Paige and Gabby was under the desk that was in there and this stranger in the floor with a gun. The mom said, " Girls I am so sorry we are never going to leave you alone like that again." Gabby ran strght to Paige she was still scared. Come to find out the person had been watching the girls for sometime. They went to the house and wound down from what happened and called the cops. The girl's parents were so prod of Paige for doing what she had to do for her sister.

To all of the sister's out there if it comes down to letting somebody hurt you or your sister or you haft to hurt them remember do what you haft to do to keep your family, because they can never be replaced. Don't do it unless you haft to with good reasoning.


The author's comments:
My 7th grade english teacher she taught me to always think outside the box. Dont let anything hold you back no matter back.