what is a world | Teen Ink

what is a world

What is a world, the writer a valley view student and attempted philosopher, wondered. The writer wondered this because he needed to write a paper. Is a world a planet, or blessed normality that so many live without if with life or nature. And what is a world to anyone, a world is a great comfort or a daily struggle. Why do people forget about others worlds so wrapped in their own worlds controlling the splitting atom and forgetting the words of long ago with nothing in mind but green paper and because of this they forget they will die, and when they die no one will notice. And so a world, a thing of beauty or scratched by disease or death is an important thing. And everyone has a world, so many don’t realize it’s beauty until a great crack runs through the wall, and since everyone has their world so many people forget. So many forget. Sighing the writer sat down and started to write.

shy3452 SILVER said...
on May. 16 2010 at 11:58 am
shy3452 SILVER, McKenna, Washington

Every man dies. Not every man really lives.
~William Wallace

hey this is amazing.. noone has read my story yet and i really want feed back if you have time find it plesae!! and tell me what u think? :) its called the hunter and the hunted. keep writing your great!

on May. 15 2010 at 3:29 pm
letmekeepthis GOLD, Mount Juliet, Tennessee

"whats past is prologue" - shakespeare

wow thats amazing. ive always thought and wrote about  stuff like this but never really thought of submitting it. that takes a lot of courage. keep writing!(:

baby593 said...
on May. 14 2010 at 7:07 pm
I really like this piece and the meaning of this piece but maybe you could add a little more pazaz if you know what i mean

Lena27 said...
on May. 13 2010 at 7:49 pm
Lena27, New Rochelle, New York
wow, I really like this. it's thought provoking yet cleanly written, with a sort of grace. Well done!

on May. 13 2010 at 6:43 pm
JasminePinto BRONZE, Anywhere, Texas

we make a living by what we get but make a life by what we give- Winston Churchhill

Don't quit while the night is darkest for its just a while till dawn- Jill Wolf

wow this is very true, and is very beautifully written. I really appreciate it! It makes me think and feel so many different emotions at once