Why Rebecca?

Caleb and Kree had been friends since kindergarden. They shared everything with each other. When they were in 7th grade a new girl named Rebecca came. She was pretty but mean snobby but for some reason Caleb liked her. He stopped talking to Kree. When Kree saw him walk down the hallway headed to class she could not look at him beacuse if she did she might start crying. She had never relized how much she really liked Caleb. She knew now that she loved him. By the time they were in 11th grade Caleb and Rebecca were going out to partys with each other. After 4 years of waiting Kree finally called Caleb and told him how she felt. " You have not talk to me since Rebecca came. Do you even care at all?" Then Caleb said, " I have waited for you to call me to tell me you still wanted to be my friend since I started dating Rebecca. The only reason I dated her was to get your attention." The next day at school he dumped Rebecca. Kree and Caleb were best friends again. Then after Kree graduated college and became a Vet Caleb asked her to marry him. As they walked down the alter Kree could not help but think that she was right to call and talk to him. She has always loved him very much. Now she new that they would be to each other to the very end of their lives!

seven_stones said...
Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:07 am:
How old are you... this work seems slightly juvinile...... I think that you tried to jam to much into one story. It didn't show any emotion, and I had really no connection to the characters. Keep working.

soccercrazy replied...
Apr. 21, 2010 at 7:14 pm :

i agree. very little depth, passion, voice.

you have a while to go.