Cloud of confusion

When I woke up, I was lying on the cold street. My shirt was torn, my face had few bruises.I had no wallet or mobile with me. My head was bleeding. The street was empty and there was nothing except trees. I woke up with a confused mind. I couldn't remember my name or how old I was. It seemed I was a teenage boy, from my attire. But I didn't know how I ended up in this place. As I said, I didn't know myself. Who I was, where I came from. I was feeling week. I started walking with the hope of finding out all the answers. But even after walking for two hours, I found nothing. I persevered and walked for one more hour. Yet there was nothing. I came across a bridge and unable to sustain my frustration, jumped from it and landed on the river. As luck would have it, I didn't know how to swim..............................

After 3 days, I woke up in a hospital. Lot of people were there , crying for me. The doctor said they were my family. I didn't object, because I didn't remember anything of my life. I simply acquiesced and after recovering, went to live with them. These people seemed to be very nice, and I liked them. But I could never love them as much as I should have. The confusions never left me. What happened that night? How I ended up on that empty street? What were they doing when I was in distress? When I question them, I am always greeted with a cold look. Why? If they love me, why they are so queer?

Lorelei said...
Jun. 7, 2010 at 4:42 pm:
i don't quite get this. Is there more?  Is he simply an amnesiac?

Kayira1991 replied...
Jun. 7, 2010 at 8:58 pm :

nope, this is a micro- experimental story, which I usually write to see if I can come up with a good plot.

This guy lost his memory and his family is queer........

Kayira1991 replied...
Jun. 7, 2010 at 8:59 pm :
No, this ws an experimental piece.