Girl Talk Magazine | Teen Ink

Girl Talk Magazine

By LaurenAshley BRONZE, Henderson, Texas
LaurenAshley BRONZE, Henderson, Texas

"Have Character, Don't be one."

Well, typical is a different word for Sydny Layken. Oh wait I just put myself in 3rd person. Hi, I'm just a normal teenage girl except for one tiny detail. I'm a magazine editor for the biggest Magazine out there. Its Girl Talk! My father made the magazine so my dream of becoming a writer would come true. But that doesn't mean I won't be bring my bestfriend along with me. Julia Pain is her name. She has been there for since I was writing on my wall with crayons. We're the best team out there. The only difference is she has a boyfriend that works for the editor of "Guy's Talk" magazine. I mean we both feel bad for the guy. He smells like fish and is Max Veil's pet. Max Veil. Oh' how much I hate that name, he's my enemy all the way. Ever since I came into the mags buisness he followed. Ugh, do you know how fustrating that is? But there is one other guy who is so amazing. I know I said Julia was my bestfriend but that was my Girlbff. Anthony James is my Guybff. I secretly have deep feelings for him that hurt so much when I don't get to see him...... Nov. 20. Release Date for asking a guy out."Girl Talk" 1. I don't know the first thing to do. 2.Do you have to have a breathmint everytime he stops by? Seriously, when I first started this Mag I thought everything would be different and that I wouldn't have to worry about this stuff.

I'm not finished but I think it'll be great