Catherstein | Teen Ink

Catherstein

By OlenkaOMg GOLD, Mooresville, North Carolina
OlenkaOMg GOLD, Mooresville, North Carolina

Be avant garde.

It was just last year when i was almost murdered. I was walking home from school when this stranger grabbed me cover my mouth so I couldn't sream my heart out and he took me to his house. There, i was locked always in an empty room, with only a pillow and a blanket to comfort me. For the first few days, i was alone in that room. I tried to escape, but it was dark, the light switch didnt work and I found no window. I was there, thinking about how i would die in that room. All he gave me was water. As days went by, I felt sicker and sicker and after a week of being in that room, he open the door and let me use a proper bathroom. He was an average looking guy, one you would suspect to abduct a child. I jsut went to the bathroom, since I was only able to use a bowl that i found in the closest to do my business. When I got back to the room the bowl was empty and he locked the door again. He opened the door everyday from then on and started talking to me.
Where are you from? What is your name? he would ask. I never answered and he ignore by silence. For the next few weeks, i started giving him answers. I didnt know what else to do.
I had to have lost like thirty pounds, because I was very thin and weak. Then one day the man came very close to me, a little too close. i tried to push him away, but he wouldnt budge. I was too weak to push him. He then dragged me to another room, with an open bed and it was dark. I knew what he was going to do. I screamed kick and tried to escape. He kissed me, and kissed me hard. I froze, though i tried to resist. I then felt him pull down my currently baggy jeans and my underwear fell with them. I felt disgusted and i was pushed me on the bed. I heard a zip and felt deep pain and screamed from the deep pain. I had kicked and such, but i was too weak. I hadnt eaten in almost three weeks and I felt I was about to die. There was a knock on the door. He went to go get it. I heard a woman and i ran to the voice. She was about to leave when she turned he head and saw my bottomless image. She was shocked and i past out.
I woke up in the hospital a few days later, with both parents on my side and machines hooked up to me. I had been raped and nearly died of hunger. The man who did this to me was a twenty-five year old teacher, who taught second graders.
I have been in the hospital for a month now and no matter how much therapy I get, i will call myself Catherstein, not Catherine. I am now a monster; a monster from rape, a monster of hell. I hav been facebooked and twitter about from everyone I now, all saying i am a s***, i wanted it, and i am doing this for more attention. How can I be a Catherine when all i see is Frankenstein in the mirror?