If Walls Could Talk...

if walls could talk, it would be the end of me. i have told them so much. who i like, who i love. its all the same to them. but if walls could talk, i would want them to say it all. and no, these aren't the walls in my bedroom. there the walls in my homeroom, my hall ways, they would tell you stories that would sound so unbelivable. addmittence, confessions, secrets that wre never meant to be told. little marks and how they got there. the fist fights, the cat fights. they all tied back to one thing: if walls could talk, none of it would happen. they would tell everyone. virginia tech would have never happened. i guarentee he told his walls. if they could talk, nothing would be sacred. not even these hollow, worn in halls. but thats why they dont talk, because everything happens for a reason. i fell in love with him in the hall. i told the walls .but the thing is, you dont need to speak them, all you have to do is think.

think of everything your leaving behind, your legacy, each class different. i know i find mine special. but thats just me. i cant say for anyone else. so, i leave on this,
if walls could talk....what would they say??

DestinysAgent said...
May 15, 2010 at 3:30 am
I enjoyed this.  It's a very interesting thought, very captivating.