Endless _ _ _ _

Me: The Problem is that I can’t classify myself, I wish to be describable.

My friend: And how is that?

Me: I mean I can’t sort myself in a certain category, for ex: I’m not optimistic, neither pessimistic, or you can say I have the two defeating adjectives of every single matter.
I’m lazy and active in the same time.
I’m caring and ignoring in the same time.

My friend: that’s normal everyone has these moments, everyone has this adversity of feelings.

Me: But it’s not normal with me, sometimes I feel so optimistic, and then after less than an hour I feel depressed without the occurrence of any event that may leads me to depression.

My friend: mmm, maybe you shall visit a shrink.

Me: yea maybe.

I left my friend and walked to my home.
In the way home I was so upset from this disturbance, I was confused.
Two evil creatures were fighting inside my mind; they were trying to convince me by their visions:

- you are enthusiastic
+ you are weak
- you are creative
+ you are traditional

And so on…

I didn’t pay an attention to these two voices, but the more I thought, the louder they talked.
And then they began to SCREAM.
Weird screams and very loud, I can’t stand it, I hold my ears with both hands and tried to stop them but I couldn’t

Endless Pain

I fall in the street from the pain in my ears, suddenly everything went silent.
I opened my eyes and watched the street.
Everything was muted.
Although it was crowded street but I couldn’t hear anything, even the man who was trying to pull me up, I couldn’t hear what he was saying.

I was just hearing my heart beats and breathe.
Nothing more.

I just can’t believe that I went DEAF!!
I couldn’t hear the cars, people, and even these ambulance sirens.
Is that the end? I went deaf?

I started to think that I’m already having a break from those voices, from this terrifying pain.
It was so painful to hear them screaming and mourning in your ears.
At least no more pain now.
No more noise.
No more voices.

I’m in a long silence

An Endless Rest.

That confliction leaded to a dangerous disorder in my mind.
I didn’t want to be classified anymore, I was living with those two creatures, and trying to make them FRIENDS, and I couldn’t.
But thank GOD, he finally set me free from their fist.

As I was walking to home, the guard man asked me about the time?
I answered: time? , yea its 10 pm.

Fayrouz This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
hey again! i enjoyed reading this one b/c of the strife between the two...kinda like man vs. man. you do that well, i think...the internal conflict dealio. i did though, notice some mistakes in this...several actually. want me to point them out, taymour, or no? i don't want to be bossy, but there were grammar mistakes and you used two words that don't really exist in the english language...only if you want me to point them out though.

Taymour replied...
Jan. 24, 2010 at 5:04 pm :
for sure Fayrouz...tell me what u r thinking about always

Fayrouz This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:39 am :
K, just asking cause I didn't wanna intrude...english speakers may use the word but actually "describable" isn't a word...i get what you mean though by that. then later on you say "without the occurrence of any even that may leads me to depression." you can't say "that may leads me to depression"...it's "that my lead me to depression" then you say "although it was crowded street but I couldn't hear anything"...you would n... (more »)

Taymour replied...
Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:43 am :
thnx fayrouz alot for ur words and corrections :), actually i dont enter teenink website alot only if i got comments or something like that...so i didnt see the contest.

Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:03 pm :
ahh, gotcha. I'm on TeenInk every day nearly. WOAH. EGYPT JUST GOT 1 MORE GOAL AGAINST CAMEROON! I'm watching the game and it's 3 to 1 now! but k, it's cool you didn't take my corrections personally...I wanted to help out, but not seem like a grammar freak.

Taymour replied...
Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:43 pm :
yea i wasnt upset or something, u r welcome anytime :)...congrats for Egypt...i hate football but its our country after all and we should be happy.thnx again Fayrouz :)

Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:52 pm :
first time i meet an egyptian that hates football, but that's okay...personally, in America, I feel proud of my country when it has such achievements b/c people here dont have too great an image about us. yeah, np, anytime.