The IBM bandits strike again | Teen Ink

The IBM bandits strike again

By BenWar GOLD, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
BenWar GOLD, Pewaukee, Wisconsin

IBM strike again! This time a total of 26.5 million dollars of pieces from Milwaukee Art Museum were stolen. The legendary Blue Panther was stolen along with 5 major art works. So far they attacked 27 different locations with a total of 160 million dollars stolen.

“These bandits are running rampant around the city and action needs to occur,” said a worried business owner that may be in risk. As precautionary measure to the recent crime rate, orders for fencing and security systems are at a 700% increase from last year. Parents are pulling kids indoors from outside worried that these criminals will strike their streets. Mothers are under duress worried that children will be in harms way going to and from school.
The culprits are believed to be members from out of state gangs compiled in Milwaukee because of the lack o daisial police force. They meet in clandestine locations to plan their attacks against the public. From the recent recession, budgets for the police force were cut in half. The mayor of Milwaukee, Tom Barrett, has issued a new stated of emergency to the nation. Milwaukee Police chief stated in his address to the city that he concurs with the mayor in his actions. Posters and billboards are admonishing citizens to be on caution but return to their normal work routines. Warning any signs of flagrant behavior needs to be reported so that more multimillion crimes don’t happen. Please call 1-866-4200 with warnings.