Last of a Dieing Breed | Teen Ink

Last of a Dieing Breed

By Annabell<3 BRONZE, Borger, Texas
Annabell<3 BRONZE, Borger, Texas

When your life is Measured in seconds 3 years can seem like a LIFETIME.

After nine tries in hopes of having a girl Creed and Kirstie Brooks only had boys. They were finally blessed with a beautiful baby girl, Ali Jade Brooks. Kirstie couldn’t wait to get home to tell her family what the baby was. She rolled down the window and punched in the 4 digit code and the gates opened, and she drove her Chevy Yukon passed all the beautiful huge houses and finally at the very last house on the left she pulled in to the drive way. Walked up the steps and trough the front door, the entry way papered with memories and pictures of the family of boys. But she held in her hand the first picture of the baby girl. The house was unusually quite. Kirstie walked into the family room and found 10 pars of eyes staring at her. The boys faces turned pink with happiness. When she told them the news. Creed jumped out of the lazy chair and pulled Kirstie off the ground and spun her around in his arms when he set her back on the ground he whispered in her ear, “Guess you finally got the Christmas baby you always wanted.” As weeks passed the boys did everything they could to make life easier on their mother. One lazy night she was just reading her book, laying in bed waiting for Creed to come to bed. Barely able to see her feet she had an uneasy feeling the baby was due in 2 weeks December 23, 2023. When Creed came in the bedroom he noticed something different about his wife. He walked over to her side of the bed and brushed her blonde curls out of her eyes and said, “Baby, Is everything Okay?” Yes, she replied just a little uncomfortable but I’m fine. At 2 a.m She finally woke Creed and went too the hospital . On the way there Creed picked up his phone and called the oldest boy Austin and left a message on his cell saying, “We went to the hospital come when everyone wakes up DON’T WAKE ANYONE!” By 6:32 a.m The Creed Brooks Family had the first baby girl. As Ali and Kirstie grew older and closer like many mothers and daughter do they had their fights and friendship but most importantly Kirstie had the sister she always wanted. As for Ali a guy never got away with breaking her heart without paying the price. Creed spoiled her a little to much but there’s nothing wrong with being daddy’s princess.

Wanting to grow old with my curent boyfrined