Friends

Friends are always there for you no matter what your going through. Friends will stay next to you through good times and bad.Friends will always stand up for you and say "I'm here for you." Friends are always there when you really need them, friends will do anything for you. Friends may get on you nerve,they might tell a secret,they might not know when to stop asking questions, but they do know when to be there for you and when to help you make the right decision. Friends are always there for you no matter what your going through. Friends will stay next to you through good times and bad.Friends will always stand up for you and say "I'm here for you."
Friends know when to cheer you up and when to make you laugh. They know when to comfort you and when to make you talk. Friends are always there to listen and to help with problems. They may ask stupid questions and some times even offensive ones too but friends are always there for you.

AnothaWriter said...
True but bak 2 reality haha friends lyk dat not so common
PS. Part 3 out and 4 submitted on Dreams Become Reality

dragonfan replied...
Jan. 13, 2010 at 3:30 pm :
i have friends lyk that =) and kk ill check it out!

~*HopelesslyCrushed*~ said...
Dec. 31, 2009 at 10:38 am:
AWESOME!!! :D this is good dragonfan.
Oh, and my vampire story? The second part is out!! I'm still not done writing it tho.....

dragonfan replied...
Jan. 1, 2010 at 11:51 am :
cool ill check it out =)

dragonfan said...
and i mean every word =D

Dilian replied...
Dec. 11, 2009 at 11:21 pm :
sure ya do ;)

dragonfan replied...
Dec. 12, 2009 at 9:36 am :
what ? ur my boyfriend and u dont evan belive me. u must know its all true and i love u =) <3

Dilian replied...
Dec. 16, 2009 at 7:58 am :
i was being sarcastic.... of course i beilive you :P