Inseparable | Teen Ink

Inseparable

October 18, 2009
By Fix_A_Heart BRONZE, Yuma, Arizona
Fix_A_Heart BRONZE, Yuma, Arizona
2 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever."
"You can Bandage the damage, but you never really can fix a heart!"


Inseparable a word which means forever together. It’s easy to tell someone will be together forever. Were inseparable. But when you are no longer together with that person. Forever doesn’t seem as long as it use to. You spend months and months trying to get over this person. But you never do. No matter how many times you tell yourself. You know you never truly are. You cry and ask why. You laugh and get mad. But no matter what you do you can’t get this person out of your head. Even when you see this person with someone you think he/she will come back to me.

You try and try to get over and on with your life. But you never do. No matter how many people you date, no matter how many times you tell some one else I love you. You will never truly mean it. You might think you do. But you don’t.

You may want to lie to yourself and say I wasn’t just thinking of him/her. But you know you were. That day comes when you meet someone new. You smile and think he/she is the one. And on that very special day when you say to that person I will love you forever in sickness and in heath till death do us part. You know you aren’t saying it to him/her. You’re saying to that person you tried very hard to forget.

And on that one day you day dreamed about millions of times. But you thought would never come true. You run into the very person that told you will be together forever. Were inseparable. When you see him/her and he/she sees you. You smile forgetting you’re with someone else. You guys talk for hours. And then that moment comes when you say good bye. And you just stare at each other. Then the next thing you know you share a kiss with this person.

You then go home and wonder something you never thought of. All the years you spent trying to get over this person you never once thought why? Why can’t I get over this person? The truth is like I said INSEPARABLE a word which means forever together. No matter what you and this person are truly INSEPARABLE.