Remembrance

Remembrance
I want you to remember to keep your head held high and that I am always here for you. I want you to remember me, no matter where life takes you. Remember how we will always be here for each other, no matter what happens. We always stand up for each other, no matter what the situation is about. Mostly remember me and you and all the fun times we had together.
Do you remember those days we used to go to KFC and then go to the park and you would get on the swings and merry-go- round and then you would get off and couldn’t walk straight? I do. Do you remember when you and your sister used to fight because the family would keep aggravating you and her then ya’ll would just end up fighting? I remember every bit of it. Yes we had times together and yes they are important, but I just pointed out a couple of days I remember the best. I will never forget those days. I love you and never forget that.
Love,
Mama

mountainspirit said...
I think your mother would also say,
"Remember how proud I am of you. I want you to have a good life. Do your best and stay in school. Remember I am always with you."

FreeTheWordZ replied...
thats exactly what she would say.....keep ya head up ur mama wud luv dat >>>:~)