Remembrance | Teen Ink

Remembrance

October 9, 2009
By yo_its_peggy BRONZE, Pacolet, South Carolina
yo_its_peggy BRONZE, Pacolet, South Carolina
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Remembrance
I want you to remember to keep your head held high and that I am always here for you. I want you to remember me, no matter where life takes you. Remember how we will always be here for each other, no matter what happens. We always stand up for each other, no matter what the situation is about. Mostly remember me and you and all the fun times we had together.
Do you remember those days we used to go to KFC and then go to the park and you would get on the swings and merry-go- round and then you would get off and couldn’t walk straight? I do. Do you remember when you and your sister used to fight because the family would keep aggravating you and her then ya’ll would just end up fighting? I remember every bit of it. Yes we had times together and yes they are important, but I just pointed out a couple of days I remember the best. I will never forget those days. I love you and never forget that.
Love,
Mama


The author's comments:
My mother inspired me to write this piece because the teacher wanted us to write about what do we think someone would say to us if they were coming to tell us to remember something. I picked my mama to say something to me because i will never forget her.