tee ink | Teen Ink

tee ink

October 13, 2009
By Ramon,Gaspar BRONZE, Aurora, Colorado
Ramon,Gaspar BRONZE, Aurora, Colorado
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Goal the dream complete


The characters:
THE DAD IS NAMED: JOSE
THE BOY IS NAMED: RAMON












There was a boy in MEXICO named RAMON I lived day with “his dad said RAMON hey you want to go in the united states with your dad”.



“Dad and I answer me IF you want to go as a punishment” RAMON served 16 years and he had the “son said you have to get ready crossing the border” but for your dream RAMON was to try a professional footballer.




The day came that Ramon and his father had to crossing the border but were RAMON thought it was to being its dream “RAMON said this but hey when we have to throw the ball and answer” what RAMON.


RAMON and soon when I arrived in the UNITED STATES put content and well he also said to you give to him I am going to pay everything to you what you have done by my you give.

“I give you and RAMON answers this or is days to him so that retest in fences” the RAMON school but “you said to give him I do I want to go in the school” and Tomorrow The Tomorrow “dad said to him or I take this to you in the school”.


RAMON to next day they took it in the school by the dad but I am that RAMON a football team in this day and its RAMON luck OF teachers who had so that see if the player plays very or the Teachers and actions and much who “the Ramon soon saw that the teacher Ramon went playing in the world-wide league”.

RAMON was then seen playing around the WORLD and complete and “RAMON dream was her happy and was happy to achieve his dream complete”.