Friends Forever

Friend. Chum. Buddy. Pal. Whatever you call them, they'll be there. ALWAYS. It's tough, you know, with no one there to stick up for you. It's hard not to be able to spill a secret when you don't have anybody. It's strange not being able to call you and ask about homework. It's weird going to prom, and not knowing anyone. It's scary being the one teenager who doesn't have a car, and believe me, my feet blister because I don't have a friend to drive me!

You probably don't want to listen to me vent. You never invite me to the movies. You don't ask me to sit at the lunch table with you. Heck, you don't even know who I am. I'm invisible, that's all.

You know what? I'll leave you alone. No, forget it. REALLY. Don't worry about me... Maybe...Just maybe.. I'll find a friend..

soccergoalie6 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is really good! Its so true too!

JenMikalaEngel said...
Very realistic. I think that many people can relate to this.

mudpuppy said...
Reminds me of my middle school years...one of the worst times of my life.

.Irie. .. said...
haha wow this one hits home for me! Good job ith the writing.

PeaceLovePiggy replied...
Sept. 13, 2009 at 7:46 am
I'm glad you like it! I'm going to look at yours now!

.Irie. .. replied...
Sept. 13, 2009 at 10:47 am
I'm kinda new to this site so mine hasn't been approved yet! But you should read it when it gets approved, I'd love some honest feedback!

PeaceLovePiggy replied...
okay! I'll be watching for it!

~*The-Broken-Hearted-Girl*~ said...
i like this. it's really well written. good job. 7 stars. :)