Never Run Away Love | Teen Ink

Never Run Away Love

April 27, 2009
By Dezean Dillard BRONZE, Louisville, Kentucky
Dezean Dillard BRONZE, Louisville, Kentucky
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

All girls around the world there are so many girls around the world who think that it is a good idea to run away. Well I am hear to tell you that you should not because your parents love you more than anything.They might show it in a really funny way, but they still love you.There are some girls out there with no where to go and they think that it is funny. Living out in the real world is hard. Some little girls are so excited to grow up and they want it to happen really fast. Girls if I was you I would never want to grow up as fast as you girls do.I have ran away a couple of times but it is not as fun as you might think. You have to find some where to live. You have to find somthing to eat. And you have to find some where to work.But you girls thing that money grows on trees but it doesnt you have to go and work to earn the money to survive. Now some of you girls think that being a prostatute and giving up your body is a good thing but when you catch AIDS,STD'S,and when you get pregnate you will wish that you never ran away so never run away love.


The author's comments:
it is good