Cold darkness | Teen Ink

Cold darkness

April 22, 2009
By friends BRONZE, Tecumseh, Michigan
friends BRONZE, Tecumseh, Michigan
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

As I sit in the darkness cold and alone. I shiver as the cold wind blows blows through the thin fabric of my jacket. I dare not go home to a bed that used to be worm, for I might not ketch the sight of him the only thing that gives me the wormth that I need to survive through the nights since he left me.
As I sit their in the cold waiting to ketch the sight of the one I love, I start thinking to myself, "what did I do to deserve this?" was love always so painful that you feel like you dont want to continue living. living a life of pain and sorrow. dont want to continue living a life of pain and sorrow that wont let me sleep through the nght.
I pass through days without food and water because everything tastes bad without love. cant stand to eat and sleep anymore. everyone changes when he left me. I dont know what to do besides hide in the shadows during the day and in the cold of the night just to ketch the sight of him. even if it dose only ease the pain for a short while. I have to see him to ease the pain and sorrow that I hate so much.