Historical fiction stories written by teens | Teen Ink

Historical Fiction

Most recently submitted Historical Fiction

Fiction
By Isabella15 BRONZE
Uniontown, Ohio

White. Normally seeing that color covering the ground would bring great joy to me, but now it was only the source of my pain. The snow was burning into the soles of my feet; enou...
Isabella15 BRONZE, Uniontown, Ohio

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.

Fiction
Isabella15 BRONZE, Uniontown, Ohio

Fiction
By Isabella15 BRONZE
Uniontown, Ohio
Isabella15 BRONZE, Uniontown, Ohio

Fiction
By JackVain SILVER
Lubbock, Texas
JackVain SILVER, Lubbock, Texas

I don't want to be needed...I need to be wanted...

Fiction
By JackVain SILVER
Lubbock, Texas
JackVain SILVER, Lubbock, Texas

alvinrulezz BRONZE, Calgary, Other
Fiction
By Quinten GOLD
Lubbock, Texas
Quinten GOLD, Lubbock, Texas

"The mind was made to protect and guide, the heart was made to grant happiness."

Collin Fortner BRONZE, Wolfforth, Texas
Jericho_Frost BRONZE, Cleburne, Texas

Love makes fools of even the wisest of men. Therefore, I am wise, that I was a fool to begin with.

TheWanderingMoo SILVER, Oberrieden, Other

"Leave the cat alone, for what has the cat done to you that you should so afflict it with tape?\"
-Ian Frazier